First, tell us your current status so we can begin customising a solution for you.
Married with Children
Day To Day Banking
Help & Support
You Are In
CIMB Bank Singapore Account
You will be required to make an Account Linking Request through CIMB Clicks.
Follow these steps to do the Account Linking Request through CIMB Clicks:
1. Login to CIMB Clicks
2. Go to Services > Account Linking > Singapore Accounts
3. Key in your ID No./Passport No.*
4. Accept the Terms & Conditions and click 'Submit' button
5. Click on the 'Request TAC' and key in the TAC received through CIMB Messenger or SMS.
Submit your request by clicking 'Confirm'.
6. The status of your request will be sent to CIMB Clicks Mailbox.
Once the request is approved, you will be to view your account. You will be informed via email (CIMB Clicks Mailbox) within 3 days.
*The ID might be any of the following:
• Malaysia ID Number (for Malaysian Citizen)
• Singapore ID Number (for Singapore Citizen)
• Passport Number (for Foreigners)
• Permanent Resident Number
Note: You are only required to link your account once. Subsequently, please go to My Accounts > Click on the Singapore flag
Talk To An Expert
Find a branch near you.
Contact Us Anytime
Get in touch with us 24/7.
This link is provided for your convenience only and shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked website or its contents by CIMB Bank.
CIMB Bank makes no warranties as to the status of this link or information contained in the website you are about to access.
Do you wish to proceed?
New and Fresh!
Introducing the all-new CIMB website! We have refreshed our website and we can’t wait for you to experience it. Explore what's new.