1. This Campaign is open exclusively to all CIMB e Credit Card principal or supplementary credit cardholders issued by CIMB in Malaysia;
2. Additional Bonus Points will be awarded to Eligible Participants based on the Eligible Transactions as stated
in the Campaign Terms and Conditions (clause number 5);
3. Bonus Points Rewards will be on first-come, first-served basis, subject to a total campaign budget capping of 8,000,000 Bonus Points allocation
under this Campaign;
4. Please click here for full Terms & Conditions (ENG & BM).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Deals and Bonus Points
1. What is eDAY?
eDAY falls on the 10th of every month, e.g. 10 July, 10 August, 10 September, etc. where you can earn 10X Bonus Points when using CIMB e Credit Card on online shopping, food delivery, e-wallet top up and auto-billing and contactless payments. Click on "Card Features" button for more information.
2. What is Featured Partners?
Featured Partners offer special deals where you will earn 12X Bonus Points, which occur on the 10th of every month. Keep up to date on eDAY deals with our Featured Partners at https://deals.cimb.com/deal/depcc
Every Day Rewards & Deals
3. What is Every Day referring to?
Every Day refers to any day that is not an eDAY. You will earn up to 5X Bonus Points with CIMB e Credit Card. Apart from eDAY, you will also have access to over 1,000 CIMB card deals including exciting PayDay deals which runs from 25th to 29th of the month. Hop on to https://deals.cimb.com/my or log on to Clicks to check out our plethora of deals!
4. Is there a maximum number of Bonus Points that I can earn with this card?
Yes, the maximum Bonus Points that can be earned is 20,000 per cardholder per statement cycle.
5. Can I earn Bonus Points for overseas spend?
Yes, you can, except for overseas spend made in countries which are members of the European Economic Community (EEC) or European Union (EU) including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
6. How do I check my Bonus Points balance?
Bonus Points balance is reflected on your monthly credit card statement.
7. What can I do with my Bonus Points?
a) Redeem e-vouchers, home essentials, gadgets, cash back and more. Refer to our CIMB Member Rewards Catalogue to find out more.
b) Pay With Points for purchases at over 9,000 participating merchant outlets nationwide just by presenting your credit card to cashier with your can PIN number. Visit https://www.cimb.com.my/pwp for more information.
8. What is the validity period for Bonus Points?
Bonus Points earned in a particular calendar quarter are valid for up to 3 calendar years. For example, if the particular statement cycle month is 15 September 2017, bonus points earned between 15 August 2017 and 14 September 2017 will expire by 15 September 2020.
9. What is the Bonus Points conversion value?
CIMB Bonus Points gives you the best bank conversion value of 400 bonus points = Ringgit Malaysia (RM) 1.00. The best conversion value is based on the comparison against other consumer banks in Malaysia published as of 1 Jan 2021. The conversion rate is applicable to Pay With Points participating merchants and cash back redemption.
The minimum number of points that can be redeemed is 400 Bonus Points or RM1.00 or multiples thereof for Pay With Points redemption. Kindly refer to our rewards catalogue at https://rewards.cimbbank.com.my for other gift redemption details.
Welcome Bonus Campaign
Stay rewarded with up to RM150 Welcome Bonus when you sign up for a CIMB Credit Card!