· Log in into CIMB Clicks.
· Go to Pay & Transfer > Foreign Transfers
Select & complete the following information as follows:-
(a) Select Country
(b) Select Receiving Currency
(c) Select Send Currency and Enter Amount
(d) Select a Transfer Type “Credit to Account” or “Cash Collection” – SpeedSend
· Select & complete the following information at Declaration page:-
(a) Select Resident Status
(b) Select Beneficiary Status
(c) Select Beneficiary Relationship
(d) Select Purpose of Payment
* Note: Please ensure that you select the closest Purpose of Payment according to the intention of your transfer. The 'Purpose of Payment' declaration is a compulsory Bank Negara Malaysia requirement.
· Then read ‘Declaration’ and select ‘Yes’ if you are agreeable to the declaration.
*Notes: read the Terms & Conditions (T&C) of Speedsend and select ‘Accept’ if you have acknowledged and accept the T&C. Then click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the request.
· Select & complete the Sender Details as follows:-
(a) Account to be debited
(b) Are you a foreign worker?
(c) Employment Type
(d) Nature of Business
(f) Relationship with beneficiary
· Select & complete the Beneficiary Details as follows:-
(c) ID Type
(d) ID No
(e) Destination country
· Enter Transaction Authorisation Code (TAC) to proceed. TAC is required for each transaction, including Favorite transaction. Then clicks ‘Submit’ to proceed with the transaction.
· You will receive an SMS for every successful transaction.
*Note: Transfer amount is inclusive of transaction fee (E.g. if amount entered is RM1,010 and transaction fee is RM10.00, beneficiary will receive RM1,000.00 i.e. equivalent to the designated currency amount after conversion). (Note: Effective from 1 June 2018, the Goods and Services Tax (GST) is revised to zero rated until further notice)