With the best bank bonus points conversion value* in town,
you have more reasons to Pay With Points
at any of our participating merchants, nationwide!
For full list of participating CIMB Pay With Points merchants, please click on the button below
* Best bonus points conversion of 400 Bonus Points = RM1 offered by CIMB is in comparison against other consumer banks in Malaysia published as of 1 Mar 2022. The conversion rate is applicable to Pay With Points participating merchants and cash back redemption.
The Pay With Points merchants featured are as at the time of publication and shall be subject to updates by CIMB from time to time. CIMB cardholder shall confirm the availability of Pay With Points with merchant at point-of-sale, prior to performing Pay With Points.
Terms and Conditions
PAY WITH POINTS
1. Principal Credit Cardholders may use accumulated bonus points to redeem any Gift at any participating merchants daily until 10pm unless otherwise specified by the participating merchant.
2. The conversion rate is 400 bonus points = Ringgit Malaysia (RM) 1.00 and the Bank may change the conversion rate any time by giving the principal Credit Cardholders twenty-one (21) calendar days’ prior notice.
3. The minimum number of points that can be redeemed is 400 bonus points or RM1.00 or multiples thereof.
4. A Gift can be redeemed in full using bonus points or partially with bonus points and the balance paid in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) by credit card. Payment of the balance value by credit card earns bonus points but redemption of Gifts using points does not earn bonus points.
5. Redemption and purchase transactions must be confirmed by the principal Credit Cardholders by signing on the credit card slip or any other slip provided by Merchants.
This link is provided for your convenience only and shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked website or its contents by CIMB Group.
CIMB Group makes no warranties as to the status of this link or information contained in the website you are about to access.