You Are In

  • Life Goals
  • Day To Day Banking
  • Deals & Promotions
  • Digital Services
  • Help & Support
  • Quicklinks

Do I need to request TAC for my frequent transactions?

TAC is required for all 3rd party funds transfer request (to Other CIMB Accounts or Other Bank Accounts), create Standing Instruction with another bank, or perform FPX transactions made via CIMB Clicks online banking. For types of transactions that require TAC, please refer to this table.

Looking for More Questions?