You Are In

  • Life Goals
  • Day To Day Banking
  • Deals & Promotions
  • Digital Services
  • Help & Support
  • Quicklinks

If I am an existing investor of unit trust, do I have to register for a new account for PRS?

Yes, you have to register for a new PRS account at any CIMB Bank branches. Unit Trust and PRS are two different accounts, and will be kept separately.

Looking for More Questions?