You Are In
- Life Goals
- Day To Day Banking
- Deals & Promotions
- Digital Services
- Help & Support
We will be right with you.
0% Instalment Payment Plan
0% Instalment Payment Plan (IPP) via CIMB Credit Card
You can now choose to convert your contribution payment for Motor Takaful into 6-month and 12-month 0% IPP until 31 December 2023.
Please note that the 6-months and 12-month 0% IPP is subject to the following conditions:
•Applicable for CIMB Credit Card only; and
•Minimum amount of Total Contribution Payable* must be RM600 and above for 6 months and RM1200 and above for 12 months.
* Total Contribution Payable is defined as Basic Contribution after deduction of No Claim Discount (NCD) and addition of premium for Extra Coverage amount including stamp duty and Service Tax.
Basic & Optional Coverage
Comprehensive basic coverage:
Comprehensive coverage include:
• Covers against liabilities to other parties for injury or death and damage to other parties’ property
• Covers against accident or fire damage to your vehicle or theft of your vehicle.
• Complimentary RM10,000 Personal Accident cover for Participant due to accidental injury or death.
• Up to RM100 transportation fee reimbursement incurred for utilizing public local transportation services while car is being repaired.
• Unlimited name of authorized drivers will be automatically covered.
• Complimentary 24 hours Bantuan IKHLAS Road Assist Service which includes accident breakdown towing service, roadside assistance and battery delivery service.
Optional benefits are available subject to additional contributions:
Optional to add on additional coverage below:
• Cover for Windscreen, Windows, Sunroof.
• Damage arising from flood, storm, landslide or other convulsions of nature
- Full coverage up to 100% of the sum covered, or
- Limited coverage up to 25% of the sum covered
• Waiver of betterment
• Bantuan IKHLAS Supreme Takaful
24-Hour Bantuan IKHLAS Toll Free Call Center 1-800-88-1186
Participants can access our call centre 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
24-Hour Accident and Breakdown Towing Services
Accident: Participants will be provided with FREE 24-hour towing service to the nearest police station to lodge a police report and then to Takaful IKHLAS’ authorised panel workshop within 100 km* from accident site.
Breakdown: Participants will be provided with FREE 24-hour towing service to participants’ preferred workshop within 100 km* from the breakdown site.
*For distance exceeding 100 km, an additional charge of RM2.00/km will be imposed and will be borne by participants.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
Up to a maximum of RM300 for the following roadside assistance:
Bantuan IKHLAS Supreme Takaful (Optional Benefit)
4 plans available and contribution from RM120 (excluding stamp duty and service tax) onwards:
• Section 1 – Personal Accident Benefit (per person)
- Accidental death & permanent disablement up to RM100K and double if during public holiday
- Covers funeral expense, medical expenses, dental treatment, ambulance fees & daily hospital income
• Section 2 – 24-hour Personal Accident Coverage Benefit for Takaful Participant Only
• Section 3 – Inconvenience Allowance Benefit (Limited to 1 claim per period of Takaful)
- Islamic Credit Card Balance Assistance
- RM3K Islamic Car Financing Instalment Assistance
- Allowance for car loss or damage
- Allowance for total loss or theft
-RM500 allowance for flood damage expenses
- RM500 allowance for smash and grab
• Section 4 – Car Assistance Programme Benefit
- 24 hours UNLIMITED car towing services – unlimited distance and requests.
- 24 hours car breakdown assistance – unlimited request
- Hotel Accommodation Expenses and Taxi Expenses
A value-based initiative for the community from Takaful IKHLAS
All individual participants of Takaful IKHLAS’s General Takaful products and services effective 1st April 2019
•Money or other assets donated to Shariah-approved institutions or projects
•Becomes a perpetual and irreversible source, to generate revenue to cover operating expenses and other needs of the institution
•Money or other financial asset which are donated to approved institutions or projects.
•Forms perpetual resources to generate income to cover operating expenses and other needs of the institutions
In the event of death due to any accident of the participant, whilst the certificate is in force, the Company will pay a sum of RM1,000 to identified waqf or endowment body in the name of the Participant.
Find out more
To find out more about IKHLAS Waqf & Endowment, please visit Takaful Ikhlas General Berhad website at the following link: https://www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my/category/vbi/product/ikhlas-waqf-endowment
Applicable to anyone who owns a vehicle