1) Subsidiary of a Public Listed company listed on the Main Board means Legal entity that is owned by a public listed company.
2) Main Board refers to company which is listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia or any other main Bourse in other countries.
3) Large Firms refer to companies with sales turnover of more than RM50 million and more than 200 full-time employees.
4) Multi National Companies (MNCs) refer to corporations that own or have business activities in different countries.
5) Government Linked Companies (GLCs) refer to companies in which the Malaysian Government has a direct controlling stake.
6) Menteri Kewangan Diperbadankan (MKDs) refer to corporate bodies established under the Minister of Finance (Incorporation) Act 1957.
7) State owned enterprises refer to legal entities that are partially or wholly owned by the Government.