1. Refer to Terms and Conditions for eligible transactions.
2. WARNING: THE e-GOLD INVESTMENT ACCOUNT (“eGIA”) IS NOT A PRINCIPAL PROTECTED PRODUCT NOR AN INTEREST BEARING ACCOUNT. THE RETURNS ON THE eGIA DEPENDS ON GOLD PRICE FLUCTUATIONS, THE RETURNS ON YOUR INVESTMENT IN GOLD ARE UNCERTAIN AND YOU RISK EARNING NO RETURNS AND/OR THE POSSIBILITY OF INCURRING LOSSES. YOU ARE ADVISED TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE CONTENTS OF THE CIMB BANK e-GOLD INVESTMENT ACCOUNT AGREEMENT AND OPEN THE e-GIA BASED ON YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT AND/OR INDEPENDENT ADVICE OBTAINED. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT PROTECTED BY PERBADANAN INSURANS DEPOSIT MALAYSIA.
3. Includes selected Conventional and Shariah-compliant Unit Trust funds.
4. A Card-Not-Present (CNP) transaction is a retail spend transaction where the cardholder is not physically present at the merchant when the payment is made. To activate CNP, you may call the number at the back of your card to opt-in.
5. “Average Balance” refers to the sum of the daily day-end balances for each calendar month during the Campaign Period, divided by the number of days in each calendar month. To be eligible for Grand / Consolation prizes, customers must maintain a minimum “Average Balance” of RM1,500 in Current/Savings Account/-i throughout each calendar month during the campaign period.