Are you looking for your first credit card? Whether it is for online shopping or to collect points and rewards, you will surely find the credit card that will suit your needs. Plus, enjoy a RM150 cash back as a sign-up reward.
Perhaps your first card should be aCIMB e Credit Card,
a card made fortrue-blue digital shoppers.
The card that gives you exclusive deals for online shopping, top-ups and other digital transactions
Get up to 12X1 Bonus Points on eDAY, which is every 10th of the month
1. 12X Bonus Points will be rewarded to transactions with Featured Partners on eDay, which falls on the 10th of every month. Featured Partners may vary month to month.
2. Annual fee will be waived for the first year. For the subsequent years, the annual fee will be waived for accumulated 12 months’ retail spend prior to card annual fee date applies to a combined total of both principal and supplementary cards.
3. Best bonus points conversion of 400 Bonus Points = RM1 offered by CIMB is in comparison against other consumer banks in Malaysia published as of 1 Jan 2021. The conversion rate is applicable to Pay With Points participating merchants and cash back redemption.
4. 5% Cash Rebate for statement balance RM3,000 and above. 2% Cash Rebate for statement balance below RM3,000. Cash rebate is capped at RM30 per cardholder per statement cycle.
5. Mobile and Utility Bill Payment via Standing Instruction only.
6. Unlimited 0.2% cash rebate on other retail and online spend.
7. The 7% Cash Rebate with a statement balance of RM1,500 and above is capped at RM30 per cardholder per statement cycle.
8. 5% Cash Rebate with statement balance of RM1,500 and above. 3% Cash Rebate with a statement balance below RM1,500. Cash rebate on PETRONAS credit card spend at PETRONAS station is capped at RM30 per cardholder per statement cycle.