You Are In

  • Life Goals
  • Day To Day Banking
  • Digital Services
  • Promotions
  • Help & Support
  • Quicklinks

How do I switch my fund to another fund with the same Fund House?

  • Login to CIMB Clicks

  • Select My Account’

  • Click on ‘Investment’

  • Click on ‘Unit Trust Account’

  • From the contextual menu at your desired Unit Trust Account, select ‘Switch’.

  • Select Fund for Switch Out then Select Fund to Switch In

  • Select ‘Next’

  • Enter number of units to be switched

  • Check the agreement box and Select ‘Submit’

  • Enter TAC number and then Select "Confirm"


You will receive the Confirmation Advice of the transaction via mail.

Looking for More Questions?